Proposal


During the time when I was planning to propose to Jen, either there were just too many viral proposal videos, or I was just paying more attention now and was actually noticing them. I was stressed! I felt the pressure to have a very grand and showy proposal because I thought Jen would love that. Who knows, somebody could catch me on video and my proposal would become viral too. I’ll be famous! But what was I thinking? This isn’t about me. It's about her. Jen is not the type who would love lots of attention. She is not the outgoing type. Instead, she treasures sentimentality and values quiet intimate moments. She wants things, not grand, but packed with meanings. After much thought, I finally decided to give up all the crazy antics I had in mind and decided my proposal should just be about her.

You can read all about  it in here.