Flowers


I don’t know about other couples, but we found it hard to look for a florist. Not that they’re a rarity, actually there are lots of them. It’s just hard to get a quote because we have to give them an idea of the design we want and we just didn’t have the time to go around. So enter the very trusty internet.

We searched for a florist in Tagaytay and I chanced upon a very, unassumingly named flowershop – RCJC Flowers. As I was browsing, I found really good reviews. So I immediately made a call. Tita Cora, the owner answered me and gave me a documentary about flowers over the phone! She was very accommodating. So I convinced Jen to try RCJC.


We visited her small shop at the junction of Mendez and Aguinaldo Hway. She was consistently asking for our preference and she offered lots of suggestions. It’s a definite plus that she is already familiar with the church and by some twist of luck, she lives just a few blocks from our reception venue. She agreed to transfer the flowers from the church to the reception at no extra charge! =) Jen finally found the designs she wanted and as I watched her discuss things with Tita Cora, I saw the warmest smile she ever had since we started preparing. A warmth that we hope can be delivered by Tita Cora through her flowers.

We chose pastel colored flowers by the way, to make the ambiance vintage-y. Hopefully =)



You can visit their site here .