Videographer/Photographer


If  there were something I was very ready to splurge on, it was for the photographer. When I told Jen about the budget I would set for this, she was very surprised! But I had to convince her. After the wedding, after all the merriment and when the occasion is all over , the images that this photographer will get will be what’s left. We will remember things by through the photos . We can share the moment to more people through the videos. It will be the "thing" they will look forward to before, during and after the wedding. This will make us smile when we grow old or when we have petty fights.  This person, this photographer, will capture our emotions...our feelings at every moment! We will show this to our children. And they will show it to their children’s children.  And yes… there will be world peace!!

She agreed.

I showed her the site of the photographer I was researching about. Upon seeing the images in their site, Jen immediately got my point. I showed her the site of Daniel Lei Studios.

The internet was just filled with raves about this team and we are really excited to work with them!

You can visit their site here.