Musicians


We initially wanted to hire a chorale. We watched the videos of numerous groups over at youtube and found a group that comes from Tagaytay. They really sounded good and we were totally mesmerized but unfortunately, they were already booked for November 24. So I continued on searching over the internet and over magazines and if I remember correctly, I have called no fewer than 8 contacts. But they were either booked or I read some bad reviews about them. Because I was already getting frustrated, I was ready to decide on not having musicians anymore.

But Jen wanted the guests to be serenaded so I suggested that since we couldn't find a singing group, why don’t we hire musicians? Musicians -- playing different instruments, after all gives a very relaxing ambiance especially during dinner. I went back to the internet and found a group called Libante Strings. They seem to be constantly appearing in the wedding circuit, based on reviews, so I guess they should be able to deliver. They seem to be a family of musicians and their repertoire seem to fit the kind of music we want played.



We hired a Quartet (Violin, Flute, Keyboard, Double Bass) and a Singer!


You can visit their site here .