Wedding Vows



We requested the priest if we could have our own wedding vows. According to the church admin, Fr Joseph usually requires his couples to have pre approved wedding vows. But he allowed us to not have ours pre approved when we promised our vows to be short.
Jen wanted us to make our vows on the spot for a more heartfelt message. But the thing is, I can’t do it =) I’ll just make a laughing stock out of myself. So I insisted we write a note so we can fully express our feelings.  In the end, she followed her heart and I followed my, well… note. In the end I was able to express myself clearly while she was able to express herself warmly. Here’s our vows:
My vow:
 Jen, there are so many things I want to thank God (for). But first of all, I thank Him, for letting us see each other again when we applied for a job. Who would’ve thought that the girl sitting across my desk when I was in Grade 2, would be the girl I’m going to be with for the rest of my life
Jen I can’t promise a prosperous life or a comfortable life or an easy life. But I can promise to take care of you, to love you, and to be with you no matter what challenge this life brings us.
Now you don’t have to be afraid of being alone, because I’m going to show the whole world, that I’ts actually possible to find somebody who can love you forever.
I love you.




Jen’s Vow:
Christian, first I promise to be in love with you in each and every day of the rest of our lives. Second, I promise to be your bestfriend through the years. I’m going to be the happiest for you when you’re happy, and when everybody else fails you, don’t you worry because I won’t. And lastly, I promise to be a loyal, ever faithful and supportive wife to you.
I’m gonna be your greatest fan and that’s gonna be forever.
I love you.
**And if only I knew the note would be photographed that much, I would have chosen to write down my vows on a more visually impactful paper =)