Libante Strings Ensemble

When I arrived at the church. I can already here music being played. I admit I wasnt paying much attention until I realized, it wasn't a recording, it was the Libante Strings. They sound so good they give me the goosebumps. I thought I heard it all until the bridal march, when the singer Alfie Palo sang Jen's bridal march song "The Promise"... It just became so hard to hold back on all the emotions. Their music continued to serenade the guests on the reception. We even heard them alternate in Christmas music. Well, we did not exactly requested them to play that, but we weren't regretting that they did. The guests loved swaying to them... its just that time of the year.  Then during dinner, going around each table seemed so relaxing with them in the background. Some guests were even asking for a copy of the "CD" only to find out the music they were hearing was live, much to their surprise =)

Here is the bridal march song as posted by Libante




You can read my previous post here
You can visit their site here